The Happy Baby: 10 Practical but still Stylish Newborn Outfits
Newborns are cute by definition, and yet somehow department stores are full of adorable and hard-to-resist-buying outfits that make that little creature even more irresistible. Still, after buying that super cute tiny blue jeans you realize it’s a real struggle changing your little one, for the 5th time that day. Onesies win the battle again!
But don’t worry, onesies don’t have to be only practical, they can also look nice and stylish.
1. Petit Bateau BABY BOY BODYSUIT-TEE IN STRIPED TUBE KNIT AND PLAIN BRUSHED COTTON
2. Petit Bateau BABY BOY STRIPED VELOURS CRAWLER WITH SAILBOAT SILKSCREEN PRINT
3. Petit Bateau BABY GIRL BODYSUIT BLOUSE IN FLOWERY BRUSHED TWILL AND PLAIN BRUSHED COTTON.
4.H&M 2 pack body suits
5. Next Three Pack Bright Smile, Happy And Hooray Sleepsuits (0mths-2yrs)
6. Next Stripe Ship Appliqué Romper (0-18mths)
7. Nosh Terry overalls blue/vanilla stripes
8. Baby GAP organic
9. Nosh Bodysuit Elephants – Blue
10. Next Gingham Blue Check Dungarees And Bodysuit Set (0-18mths)