15 minute dinner Recipe – Tagliatelle with Salmon and Parsley
Monday night, coming home after a long day, straight from the gym. Need to fix some dinner really quick and this recipe turns our to be a real saver. Super easy to make and super tasty! And it really only takes 15 minutes.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings)
- 2 tbps olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 150 g tagliatelle
- 100 g fresh salmon (chopped) / you can also use smoked salmon if that’s what you have on hand or you prefer
- 150 ml double cream / that’s approximately half a cup, but you can use a little bit more if you like it more creamy
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
1. Boil the pasta (tagliatelle) in some salted water according to the instructions (~4 min until ‘al dente’).
2. In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes until softened. Then, add the salmon and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring, until the salmon is cooked (it turns to a light pink color). Pour the double cream and add the salt and pepper.
3. Up to this point the tagliatelle are cooked, so you can drain them and put them in the pan over the rest of the ingredients. Add fresh parsley on top and stir.
That’s it! Serve them hot and Bon Appetit! Enjoy your meal, catching up on your favorite TV show! 😉