How to look good in your Second Trimester of Pregnancy – Fashion Tips
You might have the tendency to shop for bulky clothes, since they make you feel so comfortable and you think they make you look good considering your new forms, but in fact bulky clothes visually add even more weight.
- Instead, go for stretchy fabrics and snug pieces that give the impression of a slim silhouette. You don’t need to buy maternity clothes, you can for example pick a dress made out of an elastic fabric, that will grow with you, and that you can still wear post pregnancy.
- Also, in the same thrifty spirit, you can make good use of what you already have in your closet. Good choices are your fitted shirts, blazers or knitwear.
- Belts can do wonders – they give you instant shape and style. You can even be inventive and use scarves or necklaces instead.
- Create the illusion of slim by focusing on your lower body part. Don’t go for large trousers or comfort fit maternity jeans, but wear leggings or skinny maternity jeans that will make your legs look slimmer!
- For some really comfy summer outfits or for a special occasion, you can never go wrong with maxi dresses! Don’t forget to add a belt if needed!
- Be bold and don’t be afraid to create new outfits! Pick interesting prints that draw attention – stripes and chevron are great choices!